PREMIUM proofing chambers are designed for intensive use in industry and large-scale distribution. Benefitting from the expertise of baking doughs with a perfect control of humidity and temperature as well as the possibility of setting up programmes by product categories, these chambers have additional protection, all stainless steel fronts and reinforced cooling.
Large-Scale Distribution / Industry
From -5°C to 40°C
Adjustable humidity from 45 to 95%.
- Electronic Bi-Tronic 2 Control System
- Simple and intuitive use
- Permanent display of the current cycle and internal temperature
- Incident reporting and audible alarm
- Wide range with many options
- 3 rising options at temperature: Direct, standard, linear or staged proofing cycle
- 4 possible programs (e.g. baguettes, special breads, pastries)
- Evaporator with anti-corrosion cataphoresis treatment
- Automatic closing with hydraulic cylinder
- Internal door protection
- Double tube protection
- BI-TRONIC 2 control system positioned in the pole