Cabinets for douh containers are for artisans who proceed to slow proving in rectangular dough containers. This fermentation technique allows a higher hydration and thus bread aromas are more developed, tasty and crispy. Also it offers better shelf life. Furthermore, bi preparing in advance various dough containers and performing a slow proving (24/48h), the artisan has several varieties of dough breads ready for baking all day long.
There are 2 versions:
- ARB: for cabinets with tubs, slow rising or retarder proving
Equipped with the interface Bi-Tronic Control 2. They work as standard retarder prover cabinets, and manage the cold, the heat and the humidity (humidity and mechanical probe). The equipment power is reinforced in order to cool the dough tub's core when they are introduced in. They are equipped with an electric defrosting system.
- ARB FR: for proving in tubs only
Equipped with a thermostat, the cabinets are designed to produce enhanced refrigeration. An electric defrost system enables the evaporator defrosting, and the natural hydration of the dough.
These retarder prover cabinets are designed to have 530x405 mm rectangular dough tubs, and can hold up to 7kg.
By standard, they are equipped with 8 pairs of slide ways adjustable every 15 mm. According to the model and the tub's height (145 or 75 mm), they can contain:
- 8 or 16 530x405x145 mm tubs, spacing of 200 mm
- 12 or 24 530x405x75 mm tubs, spacing of 135 mm (requires additional pair of slide ways)
The following construction is identical, whatever the model:
- Exterior surface in white lacquered steel, full interior in stainless steel, 43kg/m3 polyurethan foam insulation, 6 cm thickness
- Vertical door profile anodized aluminium resistant to shocks
- Silicone gasket door easily removable and cleanable
- Interior profile protection made of stainless steel
- Stainless steel slide ways with a width of 45 mm
- R404A built-in refrigeration unot (remote installation possible within 10 m connection). Designed to operate up to 38°C room temperature without alteration of its life duration
- Anti-short cycle for a longer compressor life
- IP65 power box positioned upper part
- Standard have right hand hinges (left on request)
- Plastic feet with a height of 150 mm
ARB : For cabinets with dough container / tubs, the slow rising or retarder proving. They manage the cold, the heat and the humidity.
ARB FR : For slow proving in dough container / tubs only. They are designed to produce enhanced refrigeration.