Storage proving chamber are designed for conservation, blocking and slow proving of dough boxes on racks at a temperature from +2°C to +10°C for 24 to 72h (slow proving).
They offer great flexibility in the baker daily organization. He can baking throughout the day and to have a large variety of breads quickly available . Breads obtained with frozen controlled proving are very qualitative: the crumb have an honeycomb structure and aromas are more subtle and more developed.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN FRANCE
- For dough containers racks, dimensions 460x610x1800 mm, capacity 40/45 kg per trolley
- Stainless steel inside and internal ceiling, outside in white lacquered steel. Insulation panel thickness 6 cm (43kg/m3 density)
- Ventilated refrigeration system with automatic defrosting
- Interior profile protection made of stainless steel
- Rounded corners outside to facilitate cleaning
- Outer height = 2100 mm
- Inner height = 2040 mm (1800 under the evaporator)
- No floor
- Door passageway = 705 mm (possibility to have 855 mm)
- Bi-Tronic Control 2 regulation
- Single semi-recessed leaf door with automatic closing system by hydraulic cylinder
- Metal chromed hinges
- Vertical door profile anodized aluminium resistant to shocks
- Silicone gasket door easily removable and cleanable
- Evaporator on the ceiling
- Room delivered with R404A remote hermetic piston refrigeration unit, without shelves or trolleys
/!\ Frozen controlled proving chamber are reserved exclusively for dough blocking. They are not intended to simultaneously store fresh produce as a traditional cold room.