The cold rooms / walk-in coolers are designed to the storage of foodstuffs (CFP range) or for conservation, blocking and slow proving of dough containers on racks (CFPB range) at a temperature of +2°C/+4°C.
They were designed to offer the best performances in both thermal capacities and modularity. Moreover, the simplicity and reliability of the assembly are ensured thanks to a system of metal assembly brackets with progressive eccentric clamping.
PRODUCT AVAILABLE ONLY IN FRANCE
- Injected polyurethane foam panels (60 mm thickness) with Interior, exterior and inside ceiling in white
- Ventilated refrigeration system with automatic defrost
- Rounded corners outside to facilitate cleaning
- Outer height = 2100 mm
- Inner height = 2040 mm (1800 under the evaporator)
- No floor
- Door passageway = 705 mm (possibility to have 855 mm)
- Bi-Tronic Control 2 regulation
- Single semi-recessed leaf door with automatic closing system by hydraulic cylinder
- Metal chromed hinges
- Vertical door profile anodized aluminium resistant to shocks
- Silicone gasket door easily removable and cleanable
- Evaporator on the ceiling
- Room delivered with remote hermetic piston refrigeration unit, without shelves or trolleys
The calculation rules of walk-in cooler equipment are based on a daily 20 kg/m3 at 20°C product introduction, installation running 18 hours a day for a room temperature of 28°C.
CFP: they are intended for storing food on shelves
CFPB: they are intended for conservation blocking and slow proving dough containers on trolleys (more powerful refrigerated unit)